11 days / 10 nights private touring
Mumbai – Gir – Jaipur – Ranthambore – Delhi
India is second only to Africa for it’s amazing and diverse range of wildlife. With its varied climate and many sanctuaries and national parks, each offering its own distinct wildlife experience. India is a wildlife enthusiast paradise!
India is home to the Bengal Tiger, Indian lions, Asian Elephant, Sloth bears, deer and antelope species. Also wild dogs, monkeys, Bison, incredible bird-life and much more, TIKKA TOURS visits 2 of the premier national parks in Gujurat and Rajasthan on this WILD INDIA adventure. We are in search of the Bengal Tiger and the Indian Lion in luxury, comfort and style. This small group journey has been specially created during summer as spotting tigers and lions increase dramatically during this time.
Travel dates & Cost:High season 1st October 2017 to 31 March 2018. Twin share from $8130 per person/ Single supplement $3630 pp
• 10 nights accommodation in 4 ½ – 5 star hotel, heritage hotels and luxury tented camp
• 3 nights in each National Park
• Domestic airfare Mumbai-Diu-Mumbai-Jaipur-Delhi
• 10 Jungle safari by exclusive Jeep at Gir and Ranthambore National Park
• Full day at leisure in the famous ‘pink city’ of Jaipur
• Meals: 10 Breakfast’s, 6 Lunch & 6 Dinner’s
• Ground transportation by air-conditioned car, with unlimited water
• All entrance fees and tipping included