13 days / 12 nights private touring
Delhi – Taj Mahal – Jaipur- Fort Barli – Jodhpur- Delhi – Dehradun- Delhi
TIKKA TOURS have created a very special Rajasthan textile trail. We take you from textile workshops, to local homes, where you will witness traditional artisans who embroider, dye and print. You will have time to explore the local markets and bazaars that design, fashion and sell an incredible variety of fabrics. Witness a sunrise at the Taj Mahal and finish your journey in the foothills of the Himalaya. Here you will join a community of rural women, for our specially created quilting workshop. Not only will you learn new skills but provide employment which empower’s these women, their families and the community.
Travel Dates: 1 October 2017 to 31 March 2018
Tour cost: Twin share from $4990 per person | Single Supplement $1280 per person
Travel Dates: 1 October 2018 to 31 March 2019
Tour cost: Twin share from $5515 per person | Single Supplement $1385 per person
• 12 nights accommodation in 4 star hotels, heritage and boutique hotels
• All domestic flights in Economy class Jodhpur / Delhi / Dehradun /Delhi
• Services of Indian English speaking city guides
• Sightseeing to include heritage walking tour Delhi, Jodhpur and Jaipur, Rickshaw Ride in Delhi, all workshop & textile visits as per itinerary, Taj Mahal visit, Elephant ride with traditional Rajasthani Dinner, Cooking demo at Jaipur, Village Bullock cart ride, Royal dress-up at Fort Barli & many more highlights.
• Meals: All Breakfast’s, 3 Lunch & 5 Dinner’s
• Private car and driver from arrival to departure, with unlimited water
• All entrance fees included