14 days / 13 nights – Fully Escorted Small Group
Colombo – Wilpattu – Habarana – Kandy – Nuwara Eliya – Colombo – Galle
This is Sri Lanka, the island of happy surprises! Known as the ‘pearl of the orient’ this tropical paradise is a place where the original soul of Buddhism still flourishes and where natures beauty remains abundant and unspoilt. Few places in the world can offer such a remarkable combination of stunning landscapes, pristine beaches, abundance of wildlife and captivating cultural heritage. Join Claudia from TIKKA TOURS and explore this tropical island, fully embracing its incredible cuisine and culture-rich Sri Lanka, all in complete comfort and style.
Tour Dates: 4th of February to 17th of February 2019
Tour cost: Twin share from $6,990 per person | Single Supplement $2,470 per person
• 13 nights accommodation twin/double share in 4 ½ – 5 star resort style & boutique hotels
• Fully escorted by destination expert, Claudia Wolf, founder of TIKKA TOURS.
• Services of Sri Lankan National tour guide
• Sightseeing including 2 Safari game drives in Wilpatu National park, heritage walking tours in Colombo and Galle, Elephant jeep Safari at Minneriya National Park, Tea Plantation train safari in private historical ‘viceroy’ carriage, private tea estate tour and high tea
• Meals 13 Breakfast’s, 5 Lunch & 13 Dinner’s
• Ground transportation by air-conditioned mini -coach, with unlimited water
• All entrance fees and tipping included
All costs in Australian dollars, based on a minimum 10, maximum 14 passengers. Subject to availability, currency & local tax fluctuations, conditions apply.