12 Days /11 Nights – Fully escorted small group journey
with optional pre-tour Luxury Beach Escape
A specially designed journey, participating in the festivities of the oldest and grandest Buddhist festival in Sri Lanka. The Kandy ‘Esala Perahera’ is held only once a year to celebrate and honour the sacred tooth relic, featuring dancers, musicians, acrobats, and lavishly decorated elephant parades! You will also visit an ‘off the beaten track’ wildlife reserve in search of the Leopard, explore the ‘cultural triangle’ region and stay in the historical port town of Galle.
Tour Cost: Twin share from $5,890 per person/ Single Supplement $1,800 per person
• 11 night’s accommodation twin share in 4 – 5 star heritage, luxury palace & boutique hotels
• Fully escorted by Sri Lankan destination expert, Claudia Wolf, founder of TIKKA TOURS.
• Services of English speaking Sri Lankan tour escort
• Sightseeing to include Wilpattu game drives, UNESCO Heritage sights, the famous Kandy festival & many more highlights.
• Meals 11 Breakfast’s, 4 Lunch & 11 Dinner’s
• Ground transportation by air-conditioned mini -coach, with unlimited water
• All entrance fees and tipping included (except Sri Lankan guide)
All costs in Australian dollars, based on a minimum 8, maximum 12 passengers. Subject to availability, currency & local tax fluctuations, conditions apply.
Start your holiday early with a pre-tour luxury beach escape to Uga Jungle Beach. Enjoy a Lagoon cabin, rejuvenate in the Spa, fine dine and take in the natural surrounds and beautiful beach. A perfect way to drift into holiday mode before joining the group to explore Sri Lanka.