10 Days / 9 Nights – Fully escorted small group journey
‘SEE SHOP & SPA’- a tailor-made journey with the perfect balance to not only SEE the famous sites, but to also allow you time for quality shopping. Our expert will take you to all the right places so as not to waste any precious time. Enjoy some pamper time with SPA and Ayurveda treatments – is there a better way to travel?
Tour Dates: 28th of February to 9th of March 2019
Tour Cost: Twin share from $6,990 per person/ Single supplement $2,910 per person
• 9 night’s accommodation twin share in 4 ½ – 5 star heritage, luxury palace & boutique hotels. Also including the infamous luxury TAJ Lake Palace Hotel
• Economy class domestic airfares (conditions apply)
• Fully escorted by Indian destination expert, Claudia Wolf, founder of TIKKA TOURS.
• Services of English speaking Indian tour escort
• Sightseeing including heritage walking tours in Delhi & Jaipur, rickshaw rides, sunset visit Taj Mahal, elephant & village jeep safari, visit to Amber Fort & many more highlights.
• Meals 9 Breakfast’s, 2 Lunch & 5 Dinner’s
• Ground transportation by air-conditioned mini -coach, with unlimited water
• All entrance fees and tipping included (except India guide)
All costs in Australian dollars, based on a minimum 10 , maximum 14 passengers. Subject to availability, currency & local tax fluctuations, conditions apply. Airfare based on Singapore Airlines Economy class (prices subject to change at time of booking). Airfares quoted departing Sydney, for other departure cities please enquire
With us, where you stay is very much part of the experience. This itinerary really takes in some of our Tikka travellers favourite hotels. Tab though the slideshow below for an insight of what you can expect.
A jewel nestled in the peaceful surrounds of the Aravali hills. On approach the Palace comes into view like a mirage rising above the quaint village of Samode. Each room as a unique style of elegance and the ultimate in luxury. The walls of the place are alive with intricate ancient murals, the views of the Araveli hills are intoxicating and the local village is beautiful, friendly and warm. With world class service, a luxury spa and delicious cuisine, travellers can truly relax. TIKKA TOURS travellers always find it hard to leave Samode.
This hotel is a dream of white marble glows in the day and glistens in the moonlight. The rooftop offers a striking 360 degree panoramic view of the majestic Aravali Hills and the Royal Udaipur Palace on the other. The royal mystique of the palace lives on in the elaborately carved wood furniture, richly colored murals and lavish silks decorating the interior. It was built in 1754 in the middle of Lake Pichola spread over a 4-acre site complete with ponds for courtesans to frolic in. A visit to this unique Taj hotel comes with world class service and luxury Taj Hotels are famous for.