16 days /15 nights private touring
Delhi – Udaipur – Narlai – Jodhpur – Jaisalmer – Nagaur – Jaipur – Agra – Delhi
Rajasthan, ‘The Land of the Kings,’ is India’s largest state and exudes ancient cultures, traditions, cuisines and architecture. This comprehensive desert journey goes far beyond the well-trodden path of the ‘Golden Triangle’ and ventures deep into the ancient Thar Desert. The highlight of the journey one of India’s most loved festivals – the 3 day Jaisalmer Desert Festival! A colourful celebration of the local desert tribes, showcasing their ancient folk traditions and cultures through performing arts, camel processions, fairs, music and dance shows. All held against the backdrop of the imposing Jaisalmer fort with firework displays at night lighting up the area.
Travel Dates: Contact us for more information
Tour cost: Contact us for more information
• 15 nights accommodation twin share in 4 ½ – 5 star heritage, luxury palace & boutique hotels
• Economy class domestic airfares Delhi to Udaipur (conditions apply)
• Services of English speaking Indian tour escort as per itinerary (excludes tips)
• Sightseeing to include Rickshaw ride in Delhi, city touring, Lake Pichola cruise, stepwell dinner, camel ride, elephant safari & many more highlights.
• Daily Breakfast, 1 Lunch & 2 Dinner’s
• Ground transportation by air-conditioned vehicle, with unlimited water
• All entrance fees