10 days / 9 nights private touring
Delhi – Amritsar – Farmstay – Dharamshala- Palampur – Shimla – Chandigarh – Delhi
If you are seeking spectacular scenery, ancient & spiritual cultures and traditions then this is the trip for you! Encounter the breathtaking ‘Golden Temple’ of Amritsar, witness Tibetan culture, snow-capped Himalaya’s, stunning tea plantations , Dharamshala -home of the Dalai Lama, and take a ride on the famous toy train in the former British Raj Hill station of Shimla.
Travel dates: 1 October 2017 to 31 March 2018 / Tour Cost: Twin share from $5550 per person | Single Supplement $1630 per person
Travel dates: 1 October 2018 to 31 March 2019 / Tour Cost: Twin share from $5745 per person | Single Supplement $1738 per person
• 9 nights accommodation in 4-5 star hotels and farm stay
• Economy class domestic flight Delhi to Amritsar
• Services of English speaking Indian tour escort
• Sightseeing visit to Golden Temple including evening ceremony, Wagah border ceremony,Tibet in exile and Monastery visits, toy train ride and tea plantation visit
• Ground transportation by air conditioned vehicles, with unlimited water.
• Meals: 10 Breakfast’s, 4 Lunches & 6 Dinner’s
• All Entrance fees and tipping included (except India guide)