4 days / 3 nights private touring
If trees and streets could talk, the stories that would pour out of Delhi would keep listeners mesmerised for years. You can get no better insight into the diversity of India than from its capital—where the old and new, cultural and contemporary, rural and urban, all blend harmoniously. On this community based visit your mind and heart will expand, as you join a city walk, escorted by adolescents who once lived on the street. You will visit a Sikh temple where a community kitchen of volunteer’s feeds thousands daily with no charge. This is a truly memorable Delhi experience.
Travel dates: 1 October 2017 to 31 March 2018
Tour cost:Standard option $1090 per person
Travel dates: 1 October 2018 to 31 March 2019
Tour cost:Standard option $1145 per person
• 3 nights accommodation twin share in 4 to 5 star city hotel depending on option preference
• Private car and driver from arrival to departure, in air conditioned vehicle with unlimited water
• Participate in a special community based walking tour in Old Delhi, where you will visit and interact with runaway and orphan children, living in specially provided shelter home, giving them a second chance at life.
• Services of English speaking Indian city guide
• Sightseeing to include rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, explore local markets and visit Sikh Temple and it’s community kitchen, where thousands of free meals a day are prepared and served to the poor and needy.
• Meals: 3 breakfasts 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
• All entrance fees included